In actual fact, the best air purifiers are not those that are found in advertisements and infomercials. Oftentimes, you can come across the best in the market if you allow yourself to search every nook and cranny, read through factual reviews, and leaf through other related facts and information concerning the best air cleaner.
Air purifiers you see on many different advertisements are more often than not second-rate or those with lesser consumers, resorting manufacturers to advertise their products on TV, radio and other influential mediums. Given this, it is best to take a closer look at some of the best air purifiers and consumer reports best rated hepa air purifiers along with what they can do in cleaning and purifying the air you breathe:
- Honeywell Air Cleaner ? This perhaps is the cheapest of all air purifiers in the market. With a price range of about $175 and the ability to filter and disinfect a huge 375 square foot room, you sure will never go wrong with this machine. The durability, cleanliness and effectiveness it provides are not only its selling points, but its rock bottom cost that is indeed many times lesser than other air purifiers in the market. A workhorse in itself, this machine particularly the 50250 boasts one and the same functionality as those high-end air purifier models in the market.
- The Hunter Permalife ? This is another powerful air purifying machine that is able to clean a much larger room of about 500 square foot. The Hunter Permalife is so effective and convenient that you no longer need to change filters every month. The machine itself has a permanent air filter sparing you of significant time changing filters every now and then.
- The Whirlpool Whispure ? The capture rate of this type of purifying machine is so intense that it can filter even small microns as well as HEPA. It maybe a bit costly judge against its counterparts, but the effectiveness it provides outweighs the price.
- Holmes Air Purifiers ? It boasts of a dual positioning style that is able to capture even the tiniest dust particles as well as 2 micron particles in the air. The aid of air ionizers and the Arm and Hammer baking soda makes the job of this purifying machine two times efficient with the former assisting in eradicating and taking away dust and dirt, while the latter in soaking up foul odors in the air.
- Blueair Air Purifiers ? This is another great air purifying innovation that focuses mainly on providing clean and fresh air right in the comforts of your own home. Some of the best features of this air purifying machine consist of a HEPASilent technology where both functionality and lesser mechanical noise are combined, the electrostatic ionizer or those ion brushes that assist in the filtration process, the SurroundAir vent system where excellent air exchange is delivered, and a recognized and certified exceptional air delivery rate that works best in sanitizing smokes, dust particles, and other microns in the air.