With so many air purifier models being introduced in the market on a daily basis, consumers find it difficult to choose which among heaps of air purifiers indeed carries the mark of both durability and affordability.
The good news is consumer reports best rated hepa air purifiers materializes, giving each and every consumer a specific guide of the best air purifiers to watch out for.
According to reports, they have come up with two of the best air purifier models: the IQ Air HealthPro and the HealthMate HM400. Let?s try to enumerate their best uses making them consumer reports best rated hepa air purifiers.
- The HealthMate HM400 ? If you?re aiming for a cheaper but of good quality air purifier, this machine is a sound choice. Dust and pollens are its forte, however, smoke particles may be hard to eliminate. So if you think you only have funds for a hepa purifier that is less than $400, the HM400 is your best bet.
- The IQ Air HealthPro ? This is the most high-priced yet the best unit being introduced in the market these days. With a price range of more or less $700, you?ll instantly know that you?re not just paying for the brand, but for the quality and efficiency of the product as well. This hepa air purifier model has the ability to get rid of airborne viruses, dangerous organic compounds, allergens, gasses, and more. So if anyone in the household suffers from respiratory and breathing difficulties, having this kind of machine in your home will help reduce the risk of being exposed to an unclean air and environs. This machine has the capacity to spick and span even a 1000 square foot space and also provides a signal should a filter change is immediately needed.
Apart from an air purifier, the Oreck vacuum cleaners are also recognized as one of those home air cleaners able to wipe out dusts and pollution deemed as number one enemy of those suffering from allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems.
You may be wondering how the aforementioned purifiers are evaluated, which tag them as one of the best in the market. To help you identify the factors, here?s some of the fine points considered in assessing these air purifiers:
- The efficacy and usefulness ? Just as any other household machines, the very first thing that must be taken into account is the functionality and efficiency of the product. Does the machine functions effectively as what it claims to be?
- The sound level and user-friendliness – This is another key factor how an air purifier is rated. Having an almost non-existent sound level and the machine?s ease of use are vital factors to look at.
- The price of the unit ? The evaluation of the price put side by side its key function is one of the main considerations as to how an air purifier is rated. If your machine does what its price asks, then you are assured that you have a competitive one by your side.